Monday, September 19, 2011

Things I'll remember without photos: The forest at day








"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible." -Oscar Wilde

So many small things. Too much information. Could spend years exploring the changing nature but it moves too slowly for my tastes right now. I'd like to take photos of people and rapidly passing moments. It's only these landscapes and plants I see nowadays. They are timeless and breathe slowly. Living here is like a retreat of sorts.

This is why I see a culture shock coming in my way... in a form of millions of people when traveling to Japan. Well, just seeing some unfamiliar face downtown here would blow my mind. But what are the chances of that ever happening. I'm living in a town of some 2000 people. Oh well, never been a social type anyways...



No comments:

Post a Comment