Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Three islands, three nights #1 (Japan 2018/25)


It was time to leave for an adventure inside an adventure. The Setouchi area and its islands were waiting for us. Three islands and three nights. Naoshima, Teshima and Shodoshima were full of light, colour and sounds of the sea. Having bought a new camera while in Japan and traveling to one of my favourite locations from my previous visit years ago, I now had fulfilled one of my biggest dreams. What now? Should I feel content or hungry for more? What comes after dreams? I don't know, except I would do this trip again any time. And maybe I will - years from now.

Thank you Takeshi and Michi for accompanying us on this adventure! The most sophisticated traveling group!



From Kyoto to Naoshima, April 10th 2018 (#1)








































































No comments:

Post a Comment