Saturday, September 17, 2011

Starting the blog

Hello all,

I'm Reima, a visual artist from Finland. Today marks a special day because I'm starting this blog. The blog is partly for me to organize my thoughts and to record these days that seem to fall into oblivion ever so easily. This is also for you, my dear reader, an invitation to a journey from Finland to Japan and back as I will be traveling there in three weeks for 3-6 months.

This blog may or may not also reveal some stuff that lies behind my paintings and drawings. But I've never done a public diary, so I really don't know what to expect. So maybe it'll be a slow and shy start but just wait, I know there's surely some great stuff coming!

Oh yeah, one more thing: I'm not a pro photographer. It's just my hobby. Painting and drawing are closer to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment